|Size (L x W x H)||20 cm x 12 cm x 40 cm|
- 153mm x 125mm perforated line cut, from roll
- Thick and tough fibre, even when wet
- Anti microbial properties
- Sustainable sourced, no virgin forest trees were fell
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Made from sustainable Bamboo fibre sourced responsibly. Great alternative to timber pulp.
"Bamboo kun" studies by the Journal of Family Ecology & Consumer Science shown that this anti microbial bio-agent exist in all living natural bamboo fibres. It inhibits bacterial and fungal growth and reduce bad odour.
"the issue with tissue" is that most tissues producers source their timbers from unsustainable forest. These timber pulp tissues in the market also underwent through chemical processes for whitening.